Wow I am so happy that I am nominated for Liebster Award. Many Many thanks to Fun Simplicity for nominating me for:
Here’s my answers to her questions
- Who/What inspires you to start a blog? My urge to express my thought, my feelings, my realisation.
- Who is your favourite author? This is really a heard question. I can’t rank the authors.
- What is your favourite pastime? Reading, Thinking, dreaming.
- Which country are you from? India
- What is your favourite season? Depends on where I am. Summer in Finland, Winter in India, Monsoon in Lonavala, India. Autumn in a forest where Fall brings riot of colours.
- What is your most memorable moment? Birth of my daughter
- If you’ve won a free trip, which country would you like to travel to? Africa. Jungle safari in Africa is my dream.
- If you are alone in a haunted house, what will you do? Sleep. What else can I do there, as there is no one to talk, nothing to read, nothing to do. I’ll feel sleepy.
- If you meet an alien, what will you say? I won’t say anything as I do not know their language. I’ll just wave my hand.
- If you have a time machine, which era will you travel too? I’ll go to past and visit all the sites which are world heritage today. I want to see those place at their best time.
- What is your Christmas wish for Santa this year? Give me a fun filled year ahead
THE RULES FOR PASSING THIS AWARD ON
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own or your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post
The bloggers I want to nominate for this award
The 11 questions I’d love to hear your answers to.
- When you were a kid what you used to believe and now that thought make you laugh?
- If you are told to choose your favorite animal among giant panda and polar bear which one will you choose?
- What is your favorite movie genre?
- What is your favorite way to relax?
- Which place you want to visit again and again?
- Happening place or solitary
- Rising sun over hill or setting sun in sea
- Organized or randomness
- What quality of yours, you want o see in your offspring?
- What qualities of people appeal you most?
- What skills you wish to have but you do not?